Cocaine Rehab in Houston
Best Cocaine Addiction Rehab Program in Houston, TX
Cocaine is an extremely addictive drug that is commonly abused in the United States. Its use may initially provide feelings of euphoria and increased energy, but it comes with dangerous side effects that can affect a person both physically and mentally.
Drug abuse can also cause significant disruption in one’s life, including career and relationship problems, not to mention the legal ramifications of being caught in possession of the drug.
If you or your loved one are struggling with cocaine abuse, contact the Last Resort to discuss our cocaine rehab program.
What Makes Cocaine Abuse Dangerous?
The dangers for individuals who abuse cocaine are significant and multifaceted. One contributing factor is their tendency to engage in risky behaviors, such as driving under the influence or mixing cocaine with other substances.
Some of the potential dangers of cocaine abuse include:
- Physical health risks including increased heart rate and blood pressure, constricted blood vessels, and increased body temperature. These side effects could lead to serious health problems such as heart attacks, strokes, organ damage, and seizures.
- Mental health risks including an increased risk of anxiety, depression, and psychosis.
- Relationship problems due to impaired judgment, decision-making, and communication skills, as well as financial and legal issues.
- Addiction and the risk of developing a dependence on the drug.
It’s important for anyone who is struggling with cocaine abuse to seek help from a qualified addiction treatment facility.
What are the Symptoms of Cocaine Addiction?
The symptoms of cocaine addiction can manifest in various physical, psychological, and behavioral forms.
Some possible signs of cocaine addiction include:
- Physical symptoms – as stimulant cocaine, can cause increased heart rate and blood pressure, dilated pupils, sweating, and tremors. Additionally, it can cause lung damage if smoked and weight loss.
- Psychological symptoms – users of cocaine often experience anxiety, depression, mood swings, agitation, and paranoia.
- Behavioral changes – when high, individuals may engage in risky or reckless behaviors, neglecting responsibilities, or isolating themselves from others.
- Cravings and dependence on cocaine – Users may begin to crave the drug as an “enhancement” or may feel that they can’t have fun without using it.
It’s important to note that each individual’s experience with cocaine addiction is unique, and not everyone will experience all of these symptoms. If you or someone you care about is struggling with addiction to cocaine, contact The Last Resort Recovery today.
Benefits of a Cocaine Rehab Program in Houston, Texas
Some of the benefits of our cocaine addiction rehab center include:
- Support for cocaine addiction specific issues: Men and women face unique challenges in their pursuit of sobriety, such as dealing with traditional gender roles and expectations or facing stigma around seeking help for addiction. An addiction treatment center provides a supportive environment specifically tailored to address such issues.
- A sense of camaraderie: People often find it easier to share their experiences and feelings with others who are facing similar challenges. An addiction treatment program provides a sense of belonging and fellowship that is an important part of the recovery process.
- A safe and supportive environment: Rehab can be a vulnerable time for anyone. Many men and women may feel more comfortable in a setting where they can open up about their experiences without worrying about how they are viewed by someone who hasn’t experienced or doesn’t understand addiction.
- Fewer distractions: Our secluded facility allows for outdoor activities and fewer distractions from the outside world, providing the right atmosphere for our clients to focus solely on themselves and their recovery.
- Focus on unique needs: Individuals dealing with cocaine addiction have different physical, mental, and emotional needs than those with other addiction issues. A cocaine addiction treatment program is tailored to address these needs and provide specialized care.
Alumni are invited to take part in our aftercare program. This structured program provides ongoing support and resources to those in recovery.
Types of Cocaine Rehabilitation Programs Available at The Last Resort
If you or a loved one is struggling with cocaine use, our team of addiction specialists can help. At our 55-acre ranch outside of Houston, TX, we offer a variety of individualized therapy options that can support you on your journey to overcoming substance use disorder.
These may include
- Experiential programs such as our equine therapy program
- 12-step based programs
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
Our team understands that focusing on a mental health disorder is just as important as substance abuse treatment. All of our programs offer co-occurring treatment options to help clients develop tools to overcome their drug use.
What to Expect at Our Houston, TX Cocaine Addiction Treatment Facility
At The Last Resort Recovery, we offer several evidence-based addiction treatment programs for those seeking lasting recovery from cocaine addiction. These include a medically-monitored detox, residential treatment, intensive outpatient programs, and aftercare and alumni programs.
The first step to getting clean is often detox. During this time, you’ll be provided medical support and individualized care to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms.
Once you’ve completed detox, you will move into one of our residential treatment programs, often called “inpatient treatment”. Our residential program is located on a beautiful 55-acre ranch and offers a range of amenities and therapies to support patients on their path to sobriety.
For clients who have completed residential treatment, or those whose addiction is less severe, we offer a flexible intensive outpatient program. This program allows individuals to continue their daily responsibilities while receiving the specialized treatment and therapy needed to help enter long-term recovery.
Our aftercare program provides the guidance, community, and support that are crucial to preventing relapse. Many of our alumni take part in this program, and it is a fantastic way to connect with others who have shared their experiences with addiction.
Throughout your recovery journey, The Last Resort provides the tools you need to overcome any obstacles that may challenge your sobriety. We help our alumni stay connected with like-minded individuals, giving them the continued support needed to stay sober long after completing treatment.
Get Help Overcoming a Cocaine Addiction at The Last Resort Recovery Center
Though cocaine is typically seen as a “recreational drug”, drug addiction occurs often and can have serious negative impacts on a man’s life. The Last Resort Recovery Center offers a unique treatment experience on a ranch outside of Houston, Texas. Here, our residents learn to reconnect with themselves and those around them. Contact us and start the journey to becoming a Recovered Gentleman today!