Call Our 24/7 Admission Hotline:
Begin the Journey to Sobriety
You don’t have to fight addiction or alcoholism alone and we’re here to help you on this journey to sobriety. Our team of addiction treatment professionals will guide you through the process in addressing your underlying causes of addiction. Many of our clients have gone through this process and have come out happier, healthier, and sober. We believe that you can share in these experiences too!
One of the first steps in this journey is recognizing that a problem exists and although this may be one of the most difficult steps, it is absolutely necessary. We believe that our addiction treatment program can provide this bridge of awareness to the struggling man.
- Recognizing there is a problem is a major point in recovery, but it is not the end. By calling to speak to one of our admission coordinators, we can help walk you through the next steps in this journey.
- Once admitted, we mold your experiences into the rehabilitation framework. In doing so, you’re provided care that isn’t just addressing your addiction but also your co-occurring struggles.
- During this time you won’t be alone, but rather surrounded by men who have similar experiences. This creates a sense of community and accountability within your rehabilitation experience. Which to most is a crucial element of their treatment process.
- Our goal is that upon completion of treatment, you will leave with a feeling of brotherhood and continue life on a new footing. As a Recovered Gentleman.
The Last Resort – Helping men recover from their personal addictions since 2012.
- Call to speak with a crisis management expert who can walk you through next steps
- Move-in with your brothers who are going through similar situations and lend a sympathetic ear
- Choose the rehabilitation frameworks that you prefer, which will provide you with the scaffolding for success
- Graduate, knowing you’ll still have the support network you need – both group and one on one