How to Get Started
1. Fill Out the Contact Form
Let us know about your client and the addiction/challenges they’re facing. The more information you can provide, the better we can help guide them to seek recovery and receive the proper counseling.
2. We Will Reach Out To You
We’ll reach out to you first to understand the client’s situation and decide on the appropriate next steps. We’ll ask you for any necessary clarification on the client’s addiction and provide a path forward for getting them into treatment.
3. We Will Reach Out To the Client
After we’ve received the appropriate information, we will reach out to your client to begin their transition into the recovery program. We’ll show them how counseling can help lead them on the road to recovery from their addiction and discuss options for starting the program.
See what our recovered gentlemen have to say about us.
“I thought because I had a job and I graduated from college that this stuff wasn’t a problem for me… [Last Resort Recovery] changed my life.”
“I tried to quit on my own several times before I came to The Last Resort. I had no success on my own…I’m sober and I’m happy today.”
Why The Last Resort?
Proven Recovery Strategies in a Safe Environment
We create tailored recovery strategies that utilize evidence-based treatments. We have a strong track record of success in not only helping our men become sober, but to also maintain that sobriety in the long term.
Our beautiful 55 acre ranch will help your client relax and focus during their stay. Our recovered gentlemen love the peace and privacy that our ranch provides. Treatments like Equine Therapy and The Braveheart program will give your patient essential tools for dealing with addiction and the underlying trauma.
“The thing that makes The Last Resort most unique is the staff and how we’re transparent with the clients. What we do on a daily basis is the same thing that we teach them. We hold each other accountable as a team, as a staff, just as the residents hold themselves accountable.”
Former Last Resort Staff Member
How We Can Help Your Patient Overcome Addiction
- We are an addiction rehab center that specializes in only treating men. This allows us to focus on methods and treatments that have the best success rates for underlying addiction trauma
- We help your client build new support structures and healthy habits. By looking at the larger picture, we can help him overcome addiction and successfully stay sober
- Our 12-step program is designed to help our your patient work through the pitfalls of addiction and the underlying trauma/causes
- Our safe and friendly medical detox will help your client through withdrawal. Our team understands the fear of going through withdrawal, which is why we use compassion and evidence-based methods to get our clients through this difficult stage and on the road to recovery
- We will provide your patient with a detailed discharge plan, to help them maintain happy and healthy sobriety