Everyone who is suffering from addiction deserves comprehensive and caring treatment. However, not every treatment center is perfect for everyone. At The Last Resort Recovery, we have a few client expectations to ensure the safety of the client, the facility, and our staff. In order to have the safest and most productive Houston drug rehab experience, please review our client expectations.
Finding the best-suited treatment center is a difficult feat in itself. One who has the morals to understand that not everyone is a perfect candidate for their specific program is rare. Here at Last Resort Recovery, we focus on finding the best male candidates for our drug and alcohol rehab program. This dedicated drug and alcohol rehab admissions process allows us to treat addiction in a safe environment, which helps throughout the recovery process.
Men coming to The Last Resort must meet the following criteria:
- Be sufficiently motivated and able to benefit from the program and services offered for a full treatment of addiction.
- Willing to participate in program activities to the degree their physical condition will allow.
- Be medically insured, or have financial arrangements made in advance, where there is a likely need to access ongoing medical care.
- Do not pose a threat to self or others and willing to treat peers and staff with dignity and respect.
- Not have a history of serious violence directed toward self or others. At Last Resort we focus on safety at our facility.
- Not be in need of medical, legal, or other immediate assistance that would require lengthy or frequent absence from our programs. This interrupts addiction treatment and won’t have the same effect of a seamless treatment process.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center in Texas
At Last Resort Recovery, we try our best to create the best environment for the men in our program. This includes that their personality will pair well with others men in our program and our clinical staff. Our admissions process also seeks for the safety of the men in our program. With a safe environment where our clients can interact freely with others and our clinical staff allows them to not only to seek sobriety but most men graduating with life long friends. Our Alumni program is a huge part of recovery as we feel 99% of recovery is done outside a rehab facility.
Furthermore, our addiction treatment programs include:
As you can see, our programs will help you gain understanding of your addiction while promoting a healthy, better future. For example, equine therapy will bring out the joy in sobriety while easing your mind during the rehab process. Creating new connections and rebuilding past relationships will also be vital to your overall success in rehab.
Learn More About The Last Resort Recovery
The Last Resort Recovery in Smithville, Texas, is here to guide you through rehab and recovery. By recognizing client expectations, you will have the preparation for success in treatment. Moreover, we’ll empower you to have confidence during the process.
Support can make all the difference during treatment. Therefore, family plays a huge role in recovery. Our staff will also be by your side at all times to ease your mind and help you overcome the challenges ahead. Through proven treatment and therapy, you can build on your life with a future in sobriety and overall wellness.
If you’re ready to start on the road to recovery, call us today at 877-892-7997. Make every moment count and integrate healthy habits and sobriety into your life. Our experts are ready to help you begin this life-altering journey.